Family dances are currently suspended due to COVID 19.
Family dances are great for young families, especially those ages 0-7! Even babies can participate in carriers.
Why come to a family dance?
- Parents/adults dance with kids
- Fantastic LIVE celtic/Québécois music
- Easy, fun dances all taught by a caller
- Absolutely no experience necessary
- Move your body to rhythms
- Feel community connections
- Meet new friends
What you need to know
Dates and Time: TBD
Admission:* (2019-20 prices)
$20 for a family (max 2 adults)
$10 for anyone 16 yrs and above
$5 for 3-15 yrs old
free 0-2 yrs old
* prices include HST
Join us for an optional potluck after each Family dance – a great way to mingle with other families. Please bring a dish to share with list of ingredients, as well as plates, cups and cutlery to save on disposable plastic.